December 3, 2017
Donald Trump calls Sen. Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" during a White House ceremony honoring Navajo Code Talkers, so the Sexy Pundits get reaction from a Pocohantas descendant - John's wife, Leigh.
Former Trump Communications Director Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci, threatens to sue the Tufts University Daily newspaper because a Tufts student wrote OpEds criticizing him. The Sexy Pundits interview Tufts Daily Editor-in-Chief Gil Jacobson.
Douchebag of the Week: hint, he rhymes with Scaramucci.
The Sexy Pundits challenge Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore to a lie detector test and pledge $5000 to a charity for him to do it.
Bud and John give an update on their PredictIt.com political prediction challenge. (Note: Sexy Pundit listeners get $25 added to new PredictIt accounts if they deposit $25 and use the code "SEXYPUNDITS". Free money for you, friends!)
November 29, 2017
Bud and John interview John Phillips, a U.S. political consultant who was recently kidnapped and kicked-out of Kenya while working for a Kenyan candidate. Hear Phillips's experience in his own words.
November 27, 2017
The Sexy Pundits talk Joe Biden's future, unveil this week's "Douchebag of the Week", and reflect on the NJ/VA elections. Bud and John annonce their PredictIt.com competition against each other.
November 19, 2017
The Sexy Pundits give a quick update on what they predicted would happen during their first episode.
November 19, 2017
(1) The Sexy Pundits talk about Alabama Senate nominee Roy Moore and what it means for Republicans, the Washington establishment and just about everyone in our country.
(2) Senator Mitch McConell pulls a stunt and takes another shot at killing Obamacare by inserting language into a tax reform bill.
(3) PredictIt co-founder John Phillips joins the show to talk about the political predictions marketplace where you can "buy stocks" with real money to predict the outcomes of various political "markets" such as who will win the Alabama Senate race, how many times will Donald Trump tweet, and many more. Sexy Pundit listeners who sign-up with PredictIt at PredictIt.com get a free $25 match for their first $25 played with the code "SexyPundits". You can win and lose based on your political predictor skills!
(4) Bud and John announce their "Douchebag of the Week"
(5) The Sexy Pundits introduce a new segment to discuss what's being said at the White House podium. This week, they compile a baseline Trump Administration position on Russia and the Mueller investigation.
(6) No Politics Zone - Bud and John go to lunch and get an "Impossible Burger"
November 18, 2017
Is there anyone left in world who DOESN'T have a podcast? We want to make politics sexy again #MPSA -- or at least tolerable. Let's have some fun.